Buy Jungle Boys Lava Cake Online
Jungle Boys Lava Cake, Volcanic Cake For A Hot Box Bake! Nothing finishes off a meal better than chocolate, especially hot, gooey chocolate. Hot Chocolate Lava Cake is made from real, grade A ingredients like chocolate, butter, eggs, all-purpose flour and sugar to create a spongey-sweet cake hiding a secret inside. Serve it hot to allow that bittersweet chocolate to ooze out once broken! This cake is optimum sized for individual portions, and sure to impress your guests after dinner is over. Buy Lava Cake Online from Our online Store
This is LITERALLY melt-in-your-mouth-perfection!!! So delicious. So easy to make. Let me know if you agree!
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
- Use a high quality chocolate. This is the main flavor and you will taste the difference when using a better ingredient.
- The bake time will change based on the size of your ramekins and your oven’s idiosyncrasies so it’s a good idea to do a test batch before you serve these at a dinner party.
- Try adding a flavor you enjoy like orange zest, raspberry reduction or a hit of caramel.
- Chop 6oz of semisweet chocolate then transfer it and the butter to a bowl then heat.
- Stir until it’s smooth.
- Whisk 2 eggs and 2 yolks with a pinch of salt, then add 1/4 cup of sugar and mix in a stand mixer until a light yellow color and thicker in texture
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Add flour and mix in.
- Transfer the batter to buttered and floured ramekins.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 6-8 minutes.
- Let them sit for a minute before transfer them to a dessert plate.
- Sift with powdered sugar then enjoy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS INSIDE LAVA CAKE?
Inside chocolate lava cake is the batter which has warmed during baking but hasn’t fully set. The key is to bake just until the sides are set but the inside is still molten. A very small amount of flour is used in these cakes giving a rich creamy texture.
CAN YOU REHEAT LAVA CAKE?
You can reheat this chocolate lava cake by putting it in the oven upside-down on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.